PLM offers a wide range of technical services.
We have and use a wide variety of state-of-the-art lake management and sampling equipment, including dGPS (differential global positioning system) receivers. Before taking action, IT PAYS TO HAVE A PLAN. Careful planning yields better results and can save you money.
Contact us today and we can work to develop a plan to guide the management of your body of water.
- Lake and pond surveys
- Vegetation mapping (AVAS)
- Dredging feasibility studies
- Watershed studies
- Invasive species management plans
- Herbicide and algaecide applications for aquatic and terrestrial species
- Bathymetric mapping
- Water quality assessment
- Water quality monitoring
- Aquatic harvesting
- Fountain/Aeration System Sales & Service
- Fish assessments
- Biological Sediment Reduction Products
- Nutrient Abatement Products
- Right of way (ROW) management
- Fisheries Recommendations
- Chemical side trimming
- Invasive plant and algae control for power generation companies
- & more!