PLM Muck Digestion (MD) Pellets contains a combination of natural, beneficial bacteria, enzymes, and vitamins that stimulate the biological activity of your lake or pond bottom. This stimulation allows the bacteria to feed on the organic sediment, therefore reducing the muck levels.
• Recommended Application Rate is 25 lbs. / Surface Acre, once a month
• A 30 lb bucket of MD Pellets will treat approximately 100′ x 100′ surface area five (5) times
• A 10 lb bucket of MD Pellets will treat approximately 50′ x 50′ surface area five (5) times
• PLM Muck Digestion (MD) Pellets are most effective in water that is greater than 50 degrees Fahrenheit
• Follow label precautions and H.M.I.S. ratings
Some states may require a permit for the use of Muck Digestion (MD) Pellets.
PLM MD Pellets is a natural product that focuses on the reduction of muck… Organic sediment (muck) builds when plants do not fully decompose. This happens if there is an overload of dead plant material (i.e. leaves falling in the water or excessive algae blooms) or if the environment is not suitable for beneficial bacteria activity. Bacteria need a healthy environment to thrive on the dead plant material. PLM MD (Muck Digesting) Pellets create an optimal environment for healthy decomposition of organic material. PLM MD Pellets are a combination of natural beneficial bacteria, enzymes, and vitamins that stimulate the biological activity at your lake or pond bottom. This stimulation allows the bacteria to feed on the organic sediment, therefore reducing the muck levels. Over the years, PLM has experimented with many enzyme and bacteria products, all of which have produced only marginal results. With PLM MD Pellets, there is a clear and measurable result. This new product has proved to be a popular addition to many lake and pond management programs, as well as an easy to use product for the “do it yourself” riparian.