PLM Muck Digestion (MD) Pellets contains a combination of natural, beneficial bacteria, enzymes, and vitamins that stimulate the biological activity of your lake or pond bottom. This stimulation allows the bacteria to feed on the organic sediment, therefore reducing the muck levels.
• Recommended Application Rate is 25 lbs. / Surface Acre, once a month
• A 30 lb bucket of MD Pellets will treat approximately 100′ x 100′ surface area five (5) times
• A 10 lb bucket of MD Pellets will treat approximately 50′ x 50′ surface area five (5) times
• PLM Muck Digestion (MD) Pellets are most effective in water that is greater than 50 degrees Fahrenheit
• Follow label precautions and H.M.I.S. ratings
Some states may require a permit for the use of Muck Digestion (MD) Pellets.