Now With Larger Display Pattern And Redesigned Float!
The 2400VFX floating aerating fountain is a classic design great for residential applications or smaller farm ponds.
The classic Kasco “V” pattern, now a larger 5′ Tall x 15′ wide gives this model a beautiful aerating pattern that will improve water quality and aesthetics of any pond or body of water.
The 2400VFX is a 120V, 60Hz model.
The 2400VFX includes a GFCI protected control box. The C-25, 120V control with timer, GFCI protection, and photo eye for light operation comes standard. The photo eye allows you to set your timer for the hours of operation and when it is dark the lights will activate. No electrician is required to install the C-25 Control or the 2400VFX if an existing 120V, 15 amp receptacle is available.
Kasco’s new, revolutionary LED lights are the perfect addition to any fountain. These warm white LED’s is designed to closely replicate our current bronze fixture light output for excellent illumination of all fountains from 1/2HP to 7.5HP.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE 2400VFX
- Impressive pattern: 5′ Tall x 15′ Wide
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 5.6 running amps on a 120V circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 15″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks. Seals are silicone carbide for long life. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety standards.
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 2 or 3 cartons (depends on cord length). Lights require an additional carton.
- Dependable: Backed by a two-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, or 200′ Includes two 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.